Thursday 13 August 2009

WAITING TIME THE MIRICALE CURE

Theres a lady ive been picking up for quite a while and she has a lot of trouble walking, She takes ages geting to the car with the aid of a walking stick. I always get out of the cab grab an arm and help her along ive done this in all weather and more than once been soacked to the bone but this dos'nt bother me at all, It's a nice feeling to think that iv'e helped someone less fortunate than myself even if it's only somthing as simple as this. Halfway through the journey she said she wanted to stop of at morrisons for a couple of things and didn't want to phone for another taxi and would I wait? No problem to me. She asked how much the waiting time would be. 20p a minute was my reply, She was happy with this. When we got there to my amazement she got out of the cab without her sticks and ran. I say ran loosely it was more like a sprint for a women of her age I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. She was back to the cab in no time at all as she threw herself into the seat looking at the meter to see what it had clocked. The cheeck of it! All the times I have helped this lady when its clearly not needed. Its like stealing of charity in my mind. I didnt move out of my seat when got to the end and I havn't ever scince. I wonder how many more abuse other peoples kindnes?

No comments:

Post a Comment