Sunday 23 August 2009

DRUGGIES

If the Police want to crack down on the Drug dealers/users they wouldn't go far wrong if they went undercover as a Taxi Driver (perhaps they do I dont know). They seem to be our most loyal Customers. They could gather untold amount of information on this scum of our scociety. Just think about it, they get in taxi's up and down the country and they couldnt care less about talking openly about whatever there upto or even the fact that they are openly going to users and dealers homes. It wouldnt take long to build up a profile of evidence against them. Sometimes they try and talk in code with slang but it aint exactly hard to work out is it! We reguarly pick up these people doing their little drug runs. Its realy annoying when your out here fighting for work trying to scrape a living when out comes a wad of £20 notes to pay the fare. In the past I have found Drugs on the back seat what if a child passenger managed to eat an "E"! My children have been told about the dangers of things left in my car and if I remember I check the car at the end of my shift. Winning the War on Drugs I dont think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment