Monday 17 August 2009

BACK SEAT DRIVER

I got a Taxi myself yesterday somthing I dont do very often. I wanted to go to the george on Walney island with my Family for a christening party. A new driver turned up for us she said shes only been doing the job for two months and if I knew a quicker way to let her know. Now I couldn't care less which way she took me to be honest we all have to start somewere and I remember what it was like when I first started this job. I used to hate picking up other drivers incase I made an arse of myself. As we crossed walney bridge she drove straight across at the lights I said you have gone the wrong way to which both my wife and the driver looked at me in one of those ways that means what the hell are you talking about you thicko! I then realised my mistake and the driver was going to the correct pub. Dont you just love back seat drivers I should have just kept my mouth shut. I think I will in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment