Monday 17 August 2009

CAN WE GO TO TH FAIR DAD


"No because its crap kids!" I dont know if I was seeing things through diffrent eyes when I was a child. Somebody older will have to tell me, but I remember when the fairground came to town it used to be in the public park. I always remember it being realy big with plenty of rides and stalls with lots of people coming to enjoy the day. Now though its been relocated well out of the way at a remote part of walney island. The further away the better to be honnest. Its just not the same, all you get is loads of chavs hanging around drinking and swearing and the fair dont look much better eaither. I don't know how these people are managing to make the running costs never mind a living. I definetly wont be spending anytime there id rather save up an take my children to blackpool.

No comments:

Post a Comment