Monday 10 August 2009

SPEED BUMPS PART 2

Well they have finaly knackerd my car. Not only have my Subframe Bushes gone but i also managed to snap a Suspension Spring, and I slow down for these things. So the Car is in the Garage waiting to be fixed. Fortunatly ive managed to get a spare car so at least im still earning. Unfortunatly I miss out on my rank work and the car im in is a six seater. Whats wrong with that? Well nothing realy its probably just me because you have to have the patience of a saint when there is more passengers in the car, especialy when its women. They just wont leave you alone from start to finish! I gets extremely noisy in the cab as they all crave your attention. Everyone of them wants to talk to you at the same time and wont stop pestering you, They all love the driver. Ive sort of managed a cure for this I say sort of. I put some loud music on some girly crap like girls aloud now i cant stand this music and the volume increases but as they sing along and the old cab rocks from side to side at least there leaving me alone to do my job plus sometimes it gets me a tip, and to put up with that lot i deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment