Friday 11 September 2009

I KNOW A SONG THAT WILL GET ON YOUR NERVES

I pulled up outside the house with my window down and a child ran over to me an started singing that old song "I know a song that will get on your nerves", She was right in my face over and over it went well and truely geting on my nerves. I wasn't going to rise to this after all it is only a child and of course her parents when they arive will shut her up probably more sick and tired of hearing this song than I already am.

Well it amazes me how some people can just switch off. She sang that song the whole dam journey exepet for a change in song to the wheels on the bus go round and round as loud as she could and still no reaction from mother. I went home after that job for a well deserved coffee and numerous cigaretes.

No comments:

Post a Comment