Thursday 15 October 2009

NOT A GOOD START TO THE DAY

What a horrible Morning I have had Today although I can laugh at the situation now believe me I didn't at the time. Far from it.

I wanted to get an early start this Morning so I could get an early finish but it didn't go to plan. I was about to get into the car at about 6:30 and out of the corner of my Eye I notice a flat Tyre, Fantastic time to get dirty, I got straight into the task at hand no point in moaning these things happen from time to time. I went to lossen the Wheel Nuts would they move would they hell, I was doing the old trick of standing on the Wheel Brace bouncing up and down still no movement. Why do people inssist on tightening these Nuts up to the point of which is humanly possible? what is the point there is just no need for it. Luckily for me I have an old Scaffold Pole in my Shed which came in handy today for the extra leverage it's a good job I was outside my House because I could have been realy stuck.

Job done I was about to clear up my Tools when I noticed a distinct smell in the air, Alarmed I quickly looked down to see the Brown tell tale signs. It was on my shoes, my Tools and Hands! Dog Shi* everywhere. I started to bork how I wasn't sick I just do not know. After I had managed to get cleaned up It was 8:00 before I got to work. What a bloody Day.

I would like to say thanks to my Wife for cleaning the Crap of my Shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment