Sunday 19 July 2009

Road kill pie

sometimes i just cant help having a having a joke with my customers.Today i picked up a mother and daughter and half way through the journey a young seagul swooped infront of my cab the girl in the back started to scream and when i looked in my rear view mirror she had coverd her eyes and was repeating over and over have you killed it.Well this was my cue for some light hearted mischief.I told the girl that it was fine but if i had killed it i would have kept it for my road kill pie.Road kill pie what is that she asked as i saw a smirk apear on her mothers face.I then explained to the girl that any dead animals that i find on the road i keep them and bake a pie for my family,Well you can imagine the reaction to that for the next few minuets i was lectuered on all things cute and fluffy.So i told her that when i eat my tea i like to know that it used to have a face.she was not impressed at all when her mother tipped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment